Couples find out where their weaknesses, where they really are and how they can begin at the root of the problem.
An individual training part and daily tips will give you everything you need to take your relationship to the next level.
App release in Dezember 2019
Support our Mission
we want to enable as many people as possible to use our app. With 10000 Dollar we can do a lot of Marketing. In fact we can safe one Relationship with 5 Dollar
Our App is completly free, so really every is able to get the App
- Almost 50 percent of all marriages in the United States will end in divorce or separation.
- The average first marriage that ends in divorce lasts about 8 years.
- The average age for couples going through their first divorce is 30 years old.
- Half of all children in the United States will witness the ending of a parent’s marriage.
- Child suicide is often triggered by thoughts that his divorced parents reject him or have lost interest in him, Patricia McCall, a sociology professor at North Carolina State University, shows, the strongest demographic indicator of suicide is the family structure within which a person resides: the divorced family structure has the highest suicide rate
- 73% of people say about the divorce that the problem was communication – with Lifelong we teach new communication and bring new quality to the relationship.
- The app clarifies through the 7BQ test the wishes, needs and expectations of the partner and yourself. Thus unrealistic expectations are excluded, which are 43% reason for a divorce.
- 41% say that the preparation for marriage was too bad – Lifelong is the best preparation for marriage.
Finding a good relationship app is not so easy, there are 1,000 Apps but none really fits. Here are the 10 Best Relationship Apps 2019, for you and your partner. First we show you the best relationship app for improving your relationship then we are going to show you...
Often we are not sure whether our partner really loves us. We know he does, but why does it often not feel that way? My partner for his part does not seem to be really sure despite all my expressions of love. What the hell’s going on? How does this uncertainty come...
The young marriage You don’t get 25 years of marriage for nothing. Sometimes the price is very high. But it is always worth it.In the first part of this series I discussed the challenges of the first years. Now you’re married. But even on your honeymoon, new...
Part 3: The Midlife Crisis My husband and I are celebrating our silver wedding anniversary this year. I can’t say for sure if we’ve been through the midlife crisis completely, but I’ve had a few years of experience. Also in the coaching of other couples....
5 Relationship Killers in the first 3 years My husband and I have been married for 25 years. It’s now pretty rare to celebrate a silver wedding anniversary. And it wasn’t always easy. A marriage, a relationship costs a lot of work, but it’s worth it! Basically,...